Boasting unrivalled panoramic coastal views of Riviere Towans, right from the lounge window taking Lelant Church, along to Carbis Bay and St Ives Harbour beyond, then all the way up to Godrevy Lighthouse, it is truly something to wake up to this panorama each day of your stay from your own lounge window.
But If you get tired of the panoramic views to the front of the chalet (though we can’t see that happening!) there is a unique enclosed private garden area to the rear of the chalet where a mature planted screen provides an excellent wind break and natural private sun trap.
- Mobile: 07916 283644 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When our chalet was re-built a couple of years ago, we decided our emphasis would be towards spacious, luxurious living so Vu an Tecca accommodates 4 people very comfortably rather than 6+ in cramped quarters.Featuring modern décor throughout, the lounge boasts comfortable ivory leather sofas and the dining area enjoys contemporary chrome & glass dining suite with Ivory leather dining chairs.
After an exhausting day on the beach or browsing the galleries and shops there is nothing worse than a poor nights sleep, so it’s been our aim to provide hotel quality beds and bedding.
The master bedroom overlooks the rear garden area and features a King Size posturepedic bed with 2 x full size built-in wardrobes, dressing table area and large bedside cabinets. Flat screen LCD TV with Freeview & built in DVD player. This spacious bedroom is ideal for any guests with mobility issues as space is abundant.
The twin bedroom also enjoys 2 x posturepedic single beds with storage beneath, 2 x double wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table, shelves and suitcase store. Flat screen LCD TV with Freeview & remote control.
The fully tiled spacious bathroom enjoys a four piece full sized suite.
Entertainment Facilities at Vu an Tecca
- Free Wifi
- LCD Freeview flat screen TV in the lounge
- DVD player
- DVDs (family suitable) for your use
- CD/Radio player
- A selection of books, playing cards and family games are provided for your enjoyment.
- The Bluff pub is your nearest pub fayre (just 2 minutes walk from the chalet).
- Swimming pools can be found on the nearby Haven Holiday site and at Hayle harbourside.
- Additional pool facilities are available at Tregenna Castle and St Ives Leisure Centre.
Parking – Ample car parking is available immediately to the front of the chalet, so you won’t have to ferry cases or shopping any distance.
Wheelchair Rental – Easyrider foldable wheelchair is available for hire for guests with mobility issues
Bedding & Linen – You’re on holiday so leave the donkey work to us – as part of your package we provide hand towels, loo rolls & tea towels, (Guests are just requested to bring their own beach/bath towels). We provide feather pillows, sumptuous quilts, quality quilt covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets on all the beds at no extra charge.
With Our Compliments – There is nothing worse than arriving after a long trip and having to dash out to the shops just to be able to have a cup of tea – so when you arrive at Vu An Tecca you will find a complimentary cream tea on arrival just to get you in the Cornish holiday spirit – Enjoy!
Electricity included! Yes thats right the first weeks electricity with our compliments. Following which a coin meter is located in the hallway.
The bathroom is heated by chrome heated towel rail. Bedrooms are heated by electric convector heaters. A remote controlled electric fire is located in the lounge. The property is fully double glazed throughout for heat retention.
Small well behaved dogs welcome at extra charge – contact us for details.
No smoking in or around the property is permitted .
Booking & Cancellation policies:-
– Person making booking must be over 21 years of age
– One third deposit is payable at the time of booking.
– For bookings made within 42 days of arrival, the full balance is payable at the time of booking.
– Payments to be made via cheque, BACS or Faster payments
– Cancellation within six weeks of commencement will be liable for the full amount; however, we will make every effort to re-book and refund your fees promptly.
– A damages deposit of £175 is requested at the time of booking to cover anything not reasonably considered general wear and tear. However, this will be refunded within 24 hours once the foregoing is determined. Please be sure to give us the bank account details into which you wish us to make your damages deposit refund.
From:- Saturday 2.30pm onwards.
Departure:- Saturday 10am. (in special circumstances, we can vary departure time, but this must be via advance agreement)