- A well-planned and spacious two-bedroom beach chalet, Treford has been equipped for all types of Cornish weather – but the seaside location is mostly balmy!
- Perfectly located for the beach…3 miles of golden sand are a short walk away
- Some of the best surf in Cornwall can be found at the local beach – enjoy body boarding, surfing, kite surfing etc
- The beach is lifeguarded throughout the season
- With good road connections this is a great base from which to visit the rest of Cornwall
- PLEASE NOTE: Because Treford is located on top of the sand dunes, it may not be suitably positioned for anyone with restricted mobility
- Mobile: 07867 528918 | Telephone: 01635 203186 | Email: email@example.com
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer
- Bathroom with bath with electric shower unit over, sink and WC
- Two bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with bunk beds
- Living room situated at the front of the chalet with full advantage of the magnificent views
- Freeview/DVD, ipod docking station, digital radio
- Sliding doors leading out to a glass and chrome balcony furnished with chairs and a small table
- Storage box with selection of beach games, buckets, spades and nets and folding chairs
- Outside water tap
- Bed linen and tea-towels included (NB: bath towels and beach towels are not)
- Travel cot and high chair available on request at time of booking
- Unfortunately we do not permit pets in the chalet
- The chalet, including the front balcony, has a no smoking policy
- Pets: Unfortunately we do not accommodate any pets in the chalet.
- Smoking: Please note that we ask that you do not smoke inside the chalet or on the balcony.
- Bedding/Bed Linen and Towels: All bedding, bed linen and tea towels will be provided. The only thing we don’t provide are bath towels or beach towels
Riviere Towans is a beautifully kept, traditional, chalet site and is made up of chalets of all shapes, sizes and design. It is an ideal place for families to holiday and has a number of safe play areas for children to explore as well as large grassy areas for play and quiet lanes for bike riding. Nearby is a general store and there are a couple of public houses within walking distance. During the holiday season the beach cafe at the top of the cliffs provides lunches, snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
Some of the many other areas to explore include Penzance, St Michaels Mount, Lands’ End, The Lizard, several National Trust properties and of course The Eden Project.
Activities are plentiful and include:
Body boarding, Surfing, Kite Surfing, Wind surfing and kayaking, as well as local bike trails and the coastal path walks.