The Buoys – St Ives
Family: Children Welcome
Pets: Sorry No Pets
Parking: Public Car Park 50 Metres Away
Changeover Day: Saturday
Other Features: WiFi, Close to Beach, Private Courtyard
Welcome to The Buoys
Situated in the heart of St Ives, just 50 metres from Porthmeor beach on one side or from the harbour on the other, this cottage has a key-coded entrance to a private courtyard and a separate entrance directly on to Norway Square gardens.
Prices and Availability
- Payment is by Credit/Debit Card (PayPal), Internet Banking or Cheque.
- If this will be the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and PayPal is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Mobile: 07786 338478 | Telephone: 01179 325303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation consists of:
- Key-coded door to a quiet and private courtyard which is safe for children to play in and can be used to store beach equipment
- Large kitchen-diner with plenty of storage, electric cooker, pine table + 4 chairs, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and washing machine
- Separate lounge with TV and free WiFi
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Bedroom 2 with bunk beds (these can be arranged as two singles if required)
- Bathroom with bath, WC and electric shower over bath
- Separate entrance from upstairs corridor on to Norway Square garden
- There is an adjacent drop-off/unloading point for when you arrive and a public car park within 50 metres
- The Buoys is a non-smoking property and, due to the age of the property, is not wheelchair accessible
- Sorry, we do not accept pets
St Ives is rightly famous for its culture, restaurants, beaches and beautiful coastal location in Cornwall.
The Buoys is ideally located within a short distance of many of the highlights:
- 50 metres from Porthmeor Beach and the coastal path
- 50 metres from St Ives Harbour
- 50 metres from The Tate St Ives
- 50 metres from the famous “Sloop Inn”
- 5 minutes’ walk from most of the restaurants, pubs and shops
- 5 minutes’ walk from The Island
HD Video of Porthmeor Beach