Our much loved and newly renovated (2017) traditional chalet is an ideal place to relax or explore the wonderful coast of West Cornwall. Set atop the dunes, “Misty” as she is affectionately called, has far reaching views of St Ives Bay.
Only 5 minutes’ walk to the beach and local shop and 20 minutes’ walk into Hayle town, it is also a convenient base from which to explore the delights of West Cornwall, which include St Ives, St Michaels Mount, and the Minack theatre. Beach and surf lovers will head to Gwithian, while walkers will want to explore the South West coast path which is on your doorstep. Those just wanting a quiet break can sit and take in the views and relax in our beautiful chalet.
- Mobile: 07944 588425 | Telephone: 020 8560 7934 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 standard-size double bedroom
- 2 x shorty bunks (5’10” long), suitable for small adults or children, space for travel cot
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels
- Small TV and DAB radio
- Kitchen with 2 ring hob, mini oven and microwave
- Separate shower and toilet
- Table and chairs on decking
- Electric heating in all rooms
- Games for adults and children
- Parking behind chalet then a couple of steps up to the chalet and steps inside (not
suitable for those with mobility difficulties)
- Sorry – no pets
- No smoking in the chalet or on decking
Misty is lovingly restored and furnished; we have added decking at the front and this is bathed in sunshine from midday to late evening, so is the perfect place to watch the sunset over St Ives with a glass of wine! We do hope you love Misty and your stay in wonderful West Cornwall – it is an amazing part of the country.
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- 30% deposit on booking, balance plus £150.00 breakages and damage deposit 6 weeks before arrival
- Breakages and Damage Deposit refunded asap after chalet is checked on departure.
- Booking Deposit is non-refundable unless we can re-book chalet for full cost, which we will do our utmost to achieve.
- Arrival 3pm, departure 9am
- Bring your own bed linen and towels. Tea towel, hand towels and bath mat provided.
- Electricity is included