A much loved and beautifully renovated traditional chalet, Silver Mist is an ideal place to relax or explore the wonderful coast of West Cornwall. Set atop the dunes, “Misty” as she is affectionately called, has far reaching views of St Ives Bay.
Only 5 minutes’ walk to the beach and local shop and 20 minutes’ walk into Hayle town, it’s a convenient base from which to explore the delights of West Cornwall which include St Ives, St Michaels Mount, and the Minack theatre. Beach and surf lovers will head to Gwithian, while walkers will want to explore the South West coast path which is on your doorstep. Those just wanting a quiet break can sit, take in the views and relax.
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING SERVICE.
30% payable on booking, balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
£150 Refundable damage deposit.
- Payment will be by SagePay for Credit and Debit cards or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Silver Mist Chalet has been an advertiser since 2017
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Text: Please do | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, storage shelves, cupboards, hangers and mirror
- Bedroom 2 with 2 x shorty bunks (5’10” long), suitable for small adults or children (please note: children under 7 are not allowed to sleep in the top bunk), storage cupboard and space for travel cot
- Sitting Area with sofa, armchairs, coffee table, stove-style electric fire, small TV, DVD player and patio doors to decked area
- Dining area with table and chairs for 4
- Kitchen with 2 ring hob, mini oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster
- Shower room with walk-in shower, wash basin, heated towel rail and adjustable shaving mirror
- Separate Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Hallway with coat hooks
- Large Deck with table and chairs
- DAB radio, books, DVDs and board games for adults and children
- Hairdryer, bath mat, 2 hand towels, hand soap and tea towels provided
- Please bring your own bed linen and bath towels (hire available at extra charge)
- Electric heating in all rooms
- Parking behind chalet then a couple of steps up to the chalet and steps inside (not suitable for those with mobility difficulties)
- Sorry – no pets
- No smoking in the chalet or on decking
Misty is lovingly restored and furnished; the owners have added decking at the front and this is bathed in sunshine from midday to late evening, so is the perfect place to watch the sunset over St Ives with a glass of wine! We do hope you love Misty and your stay in wonderful West Cornwall – it is an amazing part of the country.
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- 30% deposit on booking, balance plus £150.00 breakages and damage deposit 6 weeks before arrival
- Breakages and Damage Deposit refunded asap after chalet is checked on departure.
- Booking Deposit is non-refundable unless we can re-book chalet for full cost, which we will do our utmost to achieve.
- Arrival 4pm, departure 9am
- Bring your own bed linen and towels or we can provide these at a charge on request. Tea towels, hand towels and a bath mat are provided.
- Electricity is included
Riviere Towans is a collection of individually owned and styled chalets, and not one is the same as another. Located not far from Hayle, it is easy to get to the A30 to visit other parts of Cornwall. The park-and-ride at nearby St Erth provides easy travel on a beautiful train journey into St Ives or there are regular buses from The Towans and Hayle. There is a small shop, cafe, pub and fish and chips nearby and it takes about a quarter of an hour to walk to Hayle where there are supermarkets, restaurants and shops.