NO BOOKING FEES ADDED. 25% Deposit payable on booking. Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Credit/Debit Card (Stripe), Internet Banking or Cheque.
- If this will be the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and Stripe is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Andy’s Place has been an advertiser since 2008
- Mobile: 07971 679763 | Telephone: 01736 759321 | Email: email@example.com
A large Lounge with raised sleeping platform suitable for 2 people to sleep, and with gorgeous views overlooking St Ives and the harbour – just like the photo shows! The lounge has 2 sofas, an armchair in the bay window and a TV and games console.
A Double Bedroom with standard double bed.
A Twin Bedroom with a bespoke handmade bed that joins together properly to make one king-size bed with no uncomfortable central rung!
A Dining Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge, toaster and washer-dryer.
A Shower Room with shower enclosure, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Shared use of a 2-tiered Garden (shared with our tenant in the top flat). The top level of the garden gets the late evening sunshine and is ideal for BBQs in the evening. It has a washing line for clothes drying. There is an outside cold shower for rinsing off wet suits – please make use of this as the sand is terrible for clogging up the bathroom drains.
Sam’s Place has bedrooms for up to 4 people with a possible extra 2 in the lounge on the sleeping platform or futon.
- Short breaks available out of high season.
- Sam’s Place has a real-flame-effect gas fire and electric radiators throughout.
- All bed linen and kitchen tea towels are provided but you will need to bring your own towels. We do offer the hire of bath & hand towels at a cost of £3.30 per bale (one of each) – please let us know if you would like to hire towels. We do not hire out beach towels so you will need to bring your own.
- Parking is available on the street in the evenings and all day in the winter. There is a public car park 50 metres away on Park Avenue and also outside the Leisure Centre – weekly parking permits are available.
- Sorry, we do not accept pets
- Limited internet shared by all flats in the building – please note the signal is not very good.
- Our Ground Floor flat sleeps 4 persons – please click here to view Andy’s Place.