NO BOOKING FEES ADDED. £100 deposit during low season and £200 for school holidays payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Credit/Debit Card (Stripe), Internet Banking or Cheque.
- If this will be the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and Stripe is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Pensilva Chalet has been an advertiser since 2019
- Mobile: 07598 925353 | Email: email@example.com
1 double bedroom (4’6”) with built in double wardrobe with drawers
1 fitted double bedroom (4’) with wardrobe and drawers
1 bunk bed room with 2’6” beds and small chest of drawers
Shower room with ample storage
Kitchen with large fridge freezer (70/30), double oven, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave
Lounge/Dining area with TV and sliding patio doors leading on to a large decking area with seating for 6-8 people
Seating area at the rear of the chalet with bench/table
PRIVATE FAST SPEED (50 Mb) WIFI BROADBAND.
Ample parking to the side and rear
Sorry – no pets
No smoking in the chalet or on the decking.
£100 deposit per week if booked outside the summer school holiday week.
£200 deposit per week if booked during the summer school holiday weeks.
In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be refundable if these weeks are rebooked for full price.
Balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
Bedding and bed linen provided.
Tea towels, hand towels and bath mat provided – please bring your own bath and beach towels.
Electricity and Super Fast Internet is included.
Hayle is ideally placed for Cornwall’s famous visitor attractions such as Lands End, the Minack Open Air Theatre, St Michaels Mount, the Eden Project, Tintagel, Geevor Mines and the picturesque towns of St. Ives, Mousehole and Marazion. There are nearby transport links to the Isles of Scilly.