Trewellard Manor Farm is just off the wonderfully scenic coast road from St.Ives to Lands End on the edge of Trewellard village. This North western tip of Cornwall is generally accepted as the most unspoilt area of the country with its magnificent relics of ancient tin mines and its Celtic past.
Geevor Tin mining Heritage centre is just a few hundred yards away as is the Levant steam engine which may be seen working on certain days. Cape Cornwall Golf & Country club 3 miles distant & open to all. This being a stunning & challenging golf course overlooking the Brisons rocks & England’s only cape.
The Village provides a choice of restaurants & 3 pubs all within walking distance also local stores, pottery & craft shop. St Just a short drive or bus ride having its own selection of shops, restaurants & pubs. Our attractive cottages have been converted from original farm buildings to provide a very comfortable & well equipped holiday home for you. From the moment you step into you cottage to find flowers & wine awaiting, you will begin to relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Mobile: 01736 788526 | Email: email@example.com
In the grounds of the farmhouse we have an outdoor heated swimming pool (open June, July and August). There is a lawned area for leisure with children’s swings.
Groomscott the smallest of the charming cottages, is equipped with both a double & single room and has an open plan kitchen, dining & sitting areas.
Stablecott has both a double and twin room. This comfortable cottage is also equipped with open plan kitchen, dining and sitting areas.
Penny Farthing the largest cottage, provides three bedrooms; 1 double with en suite shower room, 1 twin & 1 single room. A bathroom, kitchen & large sitting/dining room complete this accommodation.
Cowslip the most recent conversion sleeps up to 5 persons. Double, twin and single bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Dining room, kitchen and sitting room. Patio area outside with parking space.
Barncott a cottage for two. The honeymooners favourite with spacious accommodation and galleried bedroom. Set in its own grounds with lawned area and parking. Our attractive cottages have been converted from original farm buildings to provide a very comfortable & well equipped holiday home for you. From the moment you step into you cottage to find flowers & wine awaiting, you will begin to relax and enjoy your holiday.
All cottages are fully equipped to a high standard with T.V., Video, C.D./radio, night storage heating and multi fuel stove for chillier days, shower over baths, kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, full size cooker, & washing machine. Dishwasher in Penny Farthing & Cowslip, Stablecott & Barncott. Tariff includes all fuel, linen & towels, sorry we do not accept pets. Parking is available by all cottages.
- The pool (open June, July and August) and other facilities are for use only by guests staying in the farmhouse and cottages
- Children MUST be supervised at all times around the pool area
- The occupancy stated for the cottages must not be exceeded
- On the day of arrival, your cottage will be available from 3pm
- Guests are asked to vacate their accommodation on the day of departure by 10am
- Sorry, we do not accept pets
- Deposit is 1/3 of the total price on booking and balance must be paid one month before arrival
- Please make cheques payable to M Bailey
Monies already paid will be returned on re-letting the cottage less an administration fee of £20.
Bookings of 2 weeks £15 less for 2nd week.
Alternatively from St Ives take the stunning coastal raod B3306 to Lands End running through Pendeen and Trewellard.
THINGS TO DO IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
- Cliff walks to Pendeen lighthouse, Boat Cove & Portherras Cove.
Easy drive aways:
- Sennen Cove – A Great beach, popular with surfers
- St.Ives – Tate Gallery plus lots of small galleries, super beaches, good restaurants
- Lands End – A must for most!
- Porthcurno – Lovely beach & Telegraph museum
- Minack Clifftop Theatre – not to be missed
- Penzance – Harbour, day trips to the Scilly Isles by Scillonian
- Penlee House Gallery
- Lands End airport. Day trips to the Scillies or scenic flights
- A bit longer drive the amazing Eden Project
- Marazion with its causeway leading to the stunning St. Michael’s Mount