Lower Penderleath Farm Hostel, Towednack near St Ives
Sleeps: Up to 24 people
Family: Children Welcome
Pets: Sorry, No Dogs
Parking: Onsite Parking
Changeover Day: All Week
Other Features: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Mineral Water, Communal Fire Bow
Welcome to Lower Penderleath Farm Hostel
A Hostel catering for groups and individuals which can sleep 24 on Lower Penderleath Farm, 3 miles from St Ives and its surrounding beaches and 5 miles from Penzance. The hostel is situated in beautiful and quiet countryside: song birds and other wildlife are in abundance, and evening sunsets amplify the already fabulous views.
Prices and Availability
- £17 per person per night.
- Private twin room £34 per night (sleeps two).
- Maisonette £80 per night (sleeps four).
- Babies 0-2 year old are half price, please bring your own cot.
- Children from 2 years and up, must have their own bed.
- Exclusivity deals with group discounts available, call to discuss.
- Hostel & camping combinations are allowed too.
- Office is open between 8.30am and 9pm, bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.
- Departure by 11am.
- We are open from April to mid September.
- Provisional bookings will be taken via email or telephone from the first week in January.
- A contact telephone number will be required.
- From April onwards, earlier bookings can be secured with a booking deposit, as well as new bookings made.
- A non refundable booking deposit of £100 is required, paid either via a payment to my mobile Phone number …ping…(barclays bank) also known as paym elsewhere …..or, failing this, then payment is fine via electronic bank transfer or cheque ….to be agreed via phone.
- Any final balance, is to be made 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- Mobile: 07723014567 | Email: email@example.com
- Our Hostel sleeps up to 24 people. 8 in four lockable rooms, sleeping two to a room in single beds.
- These can be joined into double beds if required.
- 12 in an Alpine dormitory i.e. mattresses on a sleeping floor area.
- 4 in a separate Family maisonette, which is self contained.
- Amenities include: a fully equipped kitchen and a seated dining area for 24, 3 showers and toilets ( more outside in the camping area if required).
- Please bring your own sleeping bags/pillows/duvets.
- The water on site has “natural mineral water” status, conforming to the EEC directive 1989.
HD Video of Porthmeor Beach and The Tate Gallery