Hayle Valley from St Erth Circular Walk
This moderate circular walk starts from the car park opposite Saint Erth Parish Church and follows the riverbank of the River Hayle to Trennack Mill. From here, the route follows a lane to Porthcollum then farm tracks and footpaths across fields and through woods to Tremeling Farm. The route follows a footpath across the fields to Tremeling cottage then joins the Green Lane which forms the return route to the church. There is also a shorter circular walk available.
- Distance: 3.2 miles/5.2 km
- Grade: Moderate
- Start: St Erth Parish Church car park
- Parking: St Erth Parish Church car park
- Satnav: TR27 6HR
- Footwear: Walking shoes or trainers during summer
- A lovely walk for dog owners, especially during the summer months as its shady and they can enjoy a dip in the river to cool down.