Self-Catering Beach Chalet at Harveys Towans, Hayle
Atlantis is a beautiful 1920’s chalet nested in sand dunes, with direct access onto 3 miles of golden sandy beach and clear views across the bay to St Ives.
Within easy reach of both St Ives (10 minutes drive) and Penzance (15 mins) with their award winning art galleries and restaurants and the wonderful surfing beaches of Gwithian (5 mins) Sennen and Gwenver (25 minutes to the South) and easy access to the South West coast path, Atlantis makes an ideal base from which to explore all that this magical area has to offer.
- Mobile: 07969 787086 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Double bedroom with sprung double mattress, chest of draws, shelving unit and 1920’s mirror
- Mezzanine den with double mattress
- 4-seater sofa bed
- Bright, open plan sitting room/kitchen
- Wood burning stove (logs supplied)
- TV and DVD player
- Kitchen: gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, crockery/pans etc for 6
- Bathroom with electric shower & WC
- Veranda with 2 deck chairs
- Direct access to Gwithian Beach
- Pets by arrangement
- NB: there is no hot water in the kitchen/small sink in bathroom
- NB: Electricity is by electric meter & £10 is normally sufficient for a week’s stay
Bedding included (please bring towels)
Please note that a refundable security deposit of £150 is required which is normally refundable within 7 days of checking-out.
The well stocked wood burning stove, ensures that the chalet is always a warm refuge for cosying up with a book or DVD on chillier evenings and the fully equipped handmade kitchen, makes cooking up the fresh local produce bought on your day’s adventures, a pleasure.
Couples are comfortably accommodated in a cosy double bedroom with 1920’s furnishings whilst children bunk up together, on the mezzanine den in the sitting room (small double mattress) with its own private window, from which to spy on the boats drifting in and out of Hayle Harbour.
Outside, to the left, there is also a small car park which allows for easy access to the beach.