NO BOOKING FEES ADDED. 25% deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 8 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Credit/Debit Card (Stripe).
- If this will be the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and Stripe is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Farm Cottage has been an advertiser since 2019
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contact details for your holiday let will be provided once you have made a booking. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact Chycor (the parent company of stives.co.uk) should you have any questions.
On the Ground floor:
Kitchen with dining area, electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave
Lounge with comfortable sofas, Free Sat TV/video/DVD and Stereo/CD player
Double bedroom with sloping ceiling and cast iron bed
Twin bedroom with sloping ceiling
Tiled bathroom with over-bath shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail
Central heating and electricity included
Bed linen (duvets) and towels included
Cot and Highchair
BBQ, use of garden and summerhouse with communal drying facilities
Parking for two cars
Short breaks available.
WiFi is available.
No Smoking and Sorry, No Pets.
On the edge of the village of Nancledra and down a lane off the St Ives road, this is a peaceful spot. However, you’re just three miles away from lively St Ives (you can even catch a bus from a stop 50 metres along the road), with its art galleries, restaurants and independent shops. You’re also close to Lelant (birthplace of Rosamund Pilcher) and the sweeping sandy beaches near Hayle. The Engine Inn in Cripplesease is half a mile away. It has a cosy bar, and a beer garden with views across the valley.
The south coast
Head south from Chypons and you’ll soon be in Marazion (home to St Michael’s Mount) or bustling Penzance. Follow the coast road round to the fishing port at Newlyn and pretty little Mousehole; then strike out further west to discover a rugged coastline of hidden coves and dramatic mining ruins.
The perfect holiday location
Whether you want to relax on the beach, walk in the countryside, or explore West Cornwall’s many attractions, Chypons Farm is in the perfect central location.