- Payment can be by PayPal, Internet Banking or cheque
- If this is the first time you have stayed with us: then paying via PayPal is a good option.
- Please Note: When paying with a card you will be using the PayPal Guest Checkout .
- To pay final balances or make part-payments click here for our Internet Banking and Cheque details. Account
- Mobile: 07887 895325 | Telephone: 01736 798765 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a modern family bathroom with a large bath with shower over with an additional en-suite shower room off the Master Bedroom. There are two large double bedrooms with a flat screen TV and king-size bed in the Master Bedroom and a standard double bed in the other, and the third bedroom has two single beds and a balcony to the rear.
Outside there is a separate storage area for storing the patio furniture for the terrace and which can also be used for bikes and surfboards.
Guests also have easy access to the stunning sea terrace of the Compass Point complex which has panoramic sea views towards St Ives harbour in one direction and Godrevy Lighthouse in the other and this allows outside dining and sunbathing. There is also a private car parking space which is big enough for 2 cars which is a very rare feature and the close proximity to the small railway station gives guests the great option of leaving the car and taking the very popular tourist train into St Ives, taking just a few minutes along a single track and which follows a wonderfully scenic path along the coast.
Linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
Access to the apartment is via a small flight of stairs. There is a security video entrance system.
Other facilities: dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob, grill, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, fridge freezer, iron & board, entertainment including large flat-screen television, DVD player, Stereo system, Wifi internet access and a selection of classic board games.
Check in: 15:00 Check out: 09:30