25% payable on booking, balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Payment will be by PayPal for Credit and Debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking) or cheque.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Daydream Chalet has been an advertiser since 2004
- Mobile: 07775 520935 | Email: Cornishbeachbelle@aol.com
Cornish Beach Belle is a two bed-roomed chalet which sleeps 4 comfortably. The large living area has a new fully fitted kitchen with everything you need including washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, full size retro fridge freezer, cooker and hob, microwave, coffee machine and all cooking utensils.
There is a dining area with a table and 4 chairs. The sitting area has a sofa and chair, with smart TV with Netflix, a Blue Ray DVD player and digital radio. There is free wifi.
Patio doors lead onto the decking area, where there is table and 4 chairs for outdoor eating, as well as lounging chairs for relaxing. There is also a BBQ.
Both bedrooms are equally sized – one with a double bed and the other with two single beds (all with very comfortable tempur mattresses) and a cot if needed.
The bathroom has a bath with an electric shower over the bath, which has constant hot water and a heated towel rail.
- One behaved dog is welcome (apart from July and August). The beach is ideal as it has a stretch which allows dogs all year round.
- You may park right alongside the chalet.
- A baby cot, high chair, steriliser and potty are provided, as are toys, books and DVDs.
- We are able to provide bed linen and bath towels if required and requested at booking.
- Electricity is included (rather than on a £1 meter as many chalets charge).
- The site office has information on local attractions including wonderful walks on the National Trust coastline.
- Laundry facilities are available nearby.
The chalet is right next to the dunes and a 15 minute walk over the dunes brings you to Gwithian beach – an unbroken stretch of sand from the mouth of the River Hayle to Godrevy Lighthouse. The beach is lifeguarded in season and is a very popular local spot for surfing, kite surfing, canoeing, rock pooling and swimming, with surf shops and cafes in the dunes.
The dunes and local National Trust area at Godrevy are areas of scientific interest and beauty and offer wonderful walks all the way along the coast. Keep left towards Hell’s Mouth to look at the basking seals on the beach below.
The local area is beautiful with local villages, beaches and coastal paths. St Ives is a 20 minute drive away. It is famous for its fantastic beaches, harbour, cafes and pubs, as well as TheTate.
There are plenty of places to visit and things to do nearby, such as the world heritage tin mines, open air theatre, castles, wonderful gardens, the seal sanctuary, theme parks and attractions. There are also lots activities like cycling, walking, and horse riding, as well as some of the best surfing in Cornwall. There are also great restaurants and local pubs.