White Surf Cottage is a charming two-storey character cottage located in the very heart of the ‘Downalong’ area of St Ives. Sitting above a pottery and reached by outside granite steps, the cottage accommodation is on two floors.
White Surf has been fully refurbished but retains many of the original features. It has a spacious and comfortable lounge area with fully equipped open-plan kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave. It has a double bedroom and a second twin bedded room, both en-suite. There are sea glimpses from the double bedroom out over Porthmeor beach.
Off the hallway is a walk-in beach/water sports storage room ideal for wetsuits, surfboards, buckets & spades. The washing machine is also in here.
White Surf is a stone’s throw from the beautiful Porthmeor Beach, the more intimate Porthgwidden Beach and The Island, making it in an ideal location.
- Telephone: 01736 794645 | Mobile: 07922 532586 | Email: email@example.com
- White Surf rents from Saturday to Saturday
- Our duvets and pillows are micro fibre allergy free. All bed linen and towels are included. Please provide your own beach towels
- Prices start from £320.00 for a full weeks stay
- Short Breaks are available
- Washing Machine in Hallway Small Storage Room
- Sorry No Pets
- Sorry No Smoking in the Cottage