One of Three Apartments
From the main entrance on Fore Street, stairs lead you up to your own personal front door. Apartment Pentreath has everything that St Ives has to offer on the doorstep.
Central for the wealth of quality restaurants and cafes, shops, galleries and museums, as well as being close to the beautiful beaches, makes this apartment the ideal location from which to enjoy St Ives.
Apartment Pentreath sleeps 2 and is on two levels. On the first level, the accommodation consists of a hallway off which can be found the air-conditioned double bedroom and the shower room. Stairs go up to the lounge/kitchen which has sea glimpses towards Godrevy. The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven and hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Telephone: 01736 794645 | Mobile: 07922 532586 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apartment Pentreath rents from Friday to Friday
- Our duvets and pillows are micro fibre allergy free. All 100% cotton bed linen and towels are included. Please provide your own beach towels
- Prices start from £325.00 for full weeks starting Friday to Friday
- Free WiFi
- Short Breaks are available
- Sorry – No Pets
- Sorry – No Smoking in the Apartment