- Our preferred Payment method is internet banking or cheque but we also offer PayPal.
- If this is the first time you have booked with us you may prefer to use a credit card (via PayPal).
- If you have already booked and now wish to pay final balances or make part-payments, please click here My Account
- Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you prefer to speak to us.
- Mobile: 07792 116620 | Tel: 01803 732877 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Living – The open-plan sitting room is timber clad in a traditional seaside style. It has two faux leather sofas and a contemporary electric stove-style fire.
Dining – There is a small table between the kitchen and sitting room, with four chairs and a folding stool.
Sleeping – Double bedroom with wardrobe. Single bedroom with chest of drawers. Bunk Bedroom with wardrobe. There are freestanding electric heaters in the bedrooms.
Bathroom – Shower enclosure with instant electric shower, WC, wash basin, electric wall heater and a beautiful marble floor.
Entertainment – Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player and a CD/Radio. Free WiFi is available across the site.
Well behaved pets are welcome. There are beach restrictions in operation across Cornwall in the Summer months. We have a map of dog friendly beaches in the chalet. Dogs are permitted on Mexico Towans, which is to the right as you go down to the beach.
Wee Cott is on a quiet family site and it’s only a few minutes walk across the dunes to the sea. The Towans consists of 400 acres of dunes which are covered in flowers during the Spring and Summer months. In the evenings, watch the ever-changing colours as the sun sets over St. Ives Bay. It’s perfect!