NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING SERVICE.
- Payment will be by SagePay for Credit and Debit cards or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Daydream Chalet has been an advertiser since 2010
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Text: Please do | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Living – The open-plan sitting room is timber clad in a traditional seaside style. It has two faux leather sofas and a contemporary electric stove-style fire.
Dining – There is a small table between the kitchen and sitting room, with four chairs and a folding stool.
Sleeping – Double bedroom with wardrobe. Single bedroom with chest of drawers. Bunk Bedroom with wardrobe. There are freestanding electric heaters in the bedrooms.
Bathroom – Shower enclosure with instant electric shower, WC, wash basin, electric wall heater and a beautiful marble floor.
Entertainment – Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player and a CD/Radio. Free WiFi is available across the site.
Garden – Behind the chalet is a grassy area with a picnic table for outdoor eating. If you want to sunbathe there are two sun loungers stored under the bunk beds for your use.
Well behaved pets are welcome. There are beach restrictions in operation across Cornwall in the Summer months. We have a map of dog friendly beaches in the chalet. Dogs are permitted on Mexico Towans, which is to the right as you go down to the beach.
Wee Cott is on a quiet family site and it’s only a few minutes walk across the dunes to the sea. The Towans consists of 400 acres of dunes which are covered in flowers during the Spring and Summer months. In the evenings, watch the ever-changing colours as the sun sets over St. Ives Bay. It’s perfect!