Trelawney Chalet – Riviere Towans
Sleeps: Up to 2 people
Family: Sorry no children
Pets: Pets welcome
Parking: 1 car
Changeover Day: Saturday
Other Features: Sea views, South West facing, No Smoking
Welcome to Trelawney Chalet
Recently modernised to a high standard, Trelawney still retains many original features. This holiday property is equipped to provide a lovely get-away by the sea for a couple and is managed by the owner.
Prices and Availability
- Telephone: 01736 754836 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lounge – with two three-seater settees from Ikea. Heating by log effect fire.
- Dining area – with table and four chairs, Freeview TV with disc player, French windows leading onto a large veranda with table and seating for four with sea view.
- Kitchen – microwave, modern four ring cooker, fridge, washing machine.
- Shower room – heated towel rail.
- Bedroom – double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table with mirror.
- Please bring your own bed linen and pillowcases. (Duvets, pillows and towels provided.)
- Electricity is included in the price, parking immediately adjacent to the property.
- The chalet faces south-west so it benefits from day-long sunshine.
- Trelawney is a non-smoking chalet.
- This property is pet friendly at a fee of £28.00 per week per pet.
- Arrival from 2:00pm onwards – departure 9:00am.
- Deposit; £100, balance to be paid 28 days before arrival.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit will not be refundable unless the property can be re-let; we will make every effort to do so.
HD Video of Riviere Towans Beach