- Our preferred Payment method is internet banking or cheque but we also offer PayPal.
- If this is the first time you have booked with us you may prefer to use a credit card (via PayPal).
- If you have already booked and now wish to pay final balances or make part-payments, please click here My Account
- Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you prefer to speak to us.
- Mobile: 07792 116620 | Tel: 01803 732877 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Bedroom – With double bed, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet & mirror.
Second Bedroom – With bunk beds, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers & digital TV with DVD player.
Bathroom – With bath with overhead shower, wash basin & WC.
Kitchen – A fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker, fridge freezer, slow cooker and microwave. There is a range of cooking utensils and crockery.
Open-Plan Living/Dining Area – With dining table and leather chairs, large corner leather sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV/DVD player, Sony CD/radio unit & small selection of DVDs.
Outside – Patio doors open out from the living room on to to a patio area where there is a table and bench.
Heating – Freestanding electric heaters are provided.
Included in your holiday rental is full use of all the facilities at Tolroy which include:
Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, Foxy club for children, regular evening entertainment, disco and cabaret, tennis courts, squash courts, crazy golf, snooker table, bingo & amusements – to name a few. There is also The Manor Restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and evening meals, and a carvery on Sundays. Takeaways are also available. Also on site are a shop and a launderette.
Only 5 minutes away is Paradise Park, a popular family attraction which is open all year. Hayle has a good selection of shops and cafes and the nearby harbour town of St Ives provides world renowned culture, sightseeing and restaurants.