Golden Sands apartment is situated in the Cornish town of St Ives, above Porthmeor Beach. With stunning panoramic views of the sea and Cornish coastline which can be seen up to 30 miles away on a clear day. Just 2 minutes away you can savour the delights that St.Ives has to offer with its cobbled streets full of un-spoilt character, quaint shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Mobile: 07817 472996 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The apartment is finished to a very high standard with quality and luxury evident throughout. With real oak finish, soft furnishings and handmade curtains. There are full width sliding doors leading from the lounge to a private balcony overlooking the stunning Porthmeor beach and rugged coastline of Cornwall. The apartment sleeps 2 and have full gas central heating making it ideal for all year round holidays, with short breaks available in the off peak season.
- Wireless internet access.
- Duvet and bed linen.
- Bath towels and beach towels.
- Electric, gas and water.
- A welcome tray.
- Security camera and remote door opening from within the apartment.
- Friday changeover. Available from 4pm on day of arrival and to be vacated by 10 am on day of departure.
- A car space under the apartment is available for an additional £6 a day. (height restriction of 2.1 metres)
Lounge / Diner:
- Full width folding doors leading onto a private balcony with a table and 2 chairs
- Gas fire
- LCD TV with integral DVD player
- Corner sofa
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Electric hob and oven
- Double bed with duvets and bed linen provided
- Wardrobe and vanity table with stool
- Shower over bath
- Wall hung toilet and basin
- Towel rail with towels provided
There are 5 beaches to choose from all within walking distance; however the closest is the Porthmeor beach, known for its surf, with golden sand and a rooftop restaurant, reachable in minutes from the front door. The Tate Gallery can be seen from the private balconies of both apartments and the entrance is only 400 metres away. Don’t want to bring your car? The railway station is 10 minutes away and there are now flights from all over the country to Newquay airport.