Stargazey Apartment – St Ives
Family: Children Welcome
Pets: Sorry No Pets
Parking: Street Parking
Changeover Day: Saturday
Other Features: WiFi, Sea Views, Balcony
Welcome to Stargazey Apartment
Stargazey is a stunning, tastefully decorated, light and spacious two bedroom apartment on Park Avenue, blessed with sweeping views across St Ives Harbour and Bay and within only a five minute walk to the shops, restaurants and beaches. Suitable for year round let – hot summer holidays, spring/autumn beach walks, cozy winter breaks. Free WiFi. One double bed and two single beds. Family bathroom.
Prices and Availability
- Mobile: 07930 534727 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The apartment is on the first floor of a Victorian house. There are two TV’s, a DVD player and selection of DVD’s. The TV in the twin bedroom has a games console input. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle. There is also a washing machine/dryer for guest use. The open plan lounge has two sofa’s and a dining table in the bay window from where guests can enjoy the panoramic view of St Ives town and harbour, and the Bay across to Godrevy lighthouse.
- Letting is Saturday to Saturday. Arrive after 3pm, depart by 10am.
- Non returnable deposit of 25% of total price should be made by bank transfer to secure a booking.
- The balance is payable in full 8 weeks before the start of the holiday unless the holiday starts within 8 weeks in which case full payment is required at the time of booking.
- In case of no shows or cancellations, 50% of the cost will be retained if within eight weeks of departure, if giving less than two weeks notice, the full payment will be retained if the property cannot be let again.
- Small non-shedding dogs are allowed by prior agreement only and during low season only (£30 additional fee)
- Smoking is strictly not allowed at this property.
- Payment is via internet banking. £50 damage deposit required, which is refunded within one week of guests leaving when our housekeeper confirms no loss or damage.
HD Video of Porthminster Beach