Seaside Retreat is a part of the prestigious Compass Point complex, a fabulous location which is only a short walk down to the white sands and turquoise waters of Carbis Bay Beach.
This first floor apartment has wonderful sea views that spread right across the bay and there is also a communal terrace at the front of the complex where guests are welcome to relax outside to enjoy the coastal panorama.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED. 25% deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 8 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Bank Transfer / Internet banking
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Lucy your host has been an advertiser since 2017
- Mobile: 07858 710582 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internally the apartment is bright and beautifully presented and has a central hallway accessing the accommodation. There is a modern fitted kitchen, stunning sea views from the comfortably furnished living room with dining area and cosy lounge, a beautiful master bedroom with ensuite shower room and sea views, a second bedroom with double bed, and a family bathroom with bath and shower over, WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
Externally there is a wonderfully spacious, communal terrace with commanding sea and coastal views. Perfect for relaxing with a good book or watching the sun set. The apartment has the added benefit of an allocated car parking space.
Key Features include:
- Modern holiday apartment in a prime location
- Parking space
- Communal terrace with fantastic sea views
- Fully equipped
- Linen and towels provided (but not beach towels)
- Amazing coastal path walks
- Close to Branch Line Train Station
Lucy likes to make sure that all her guests receive a warm welcome when entering the apartment with everything spotlessly clean, fresh linen, fluffy towels and all they need to start their holiday.
There is also a welcome information folder in the apartment which, contains a wealth of information on everything from train times, beach safety, maps, to ideas for great days out.
She lives close by so is able to ensure that standards are kept high and that guests always have a friendly point of call through their whole holiday experience, and from the moment you enquire you will be able to contact her direct.