Rushdune Beach Chalet – Riviere Towans
Family: Children Welcome
Pets: Sorry No Pets
Parking: Next to the Chalet
Changeover Day: Saturday
Other Features: Sea Views, Close to Beach
Welcome to Rushdune Beach Chalet
Rushdune is a privately owned and well maintained chalet, situated in St Ives Bay on Rivière Towans, Hayle. Rushdune is perfectly situated for visits to Cornwall’s premier attractions: The Eden Project, Lands End, The Lizard, Mousehole etc.
Prices and Availability
- Payment can be by Internet Banking or Cheque
- Telephone: 0117 9041504 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Six people are catered for with two double bedrooms and one room with adult-sized bunk beds.
- The lounge has two settees, flat screen TV, DVD player and DAB radio with Ipod dock.
- The lounge and kitchen have views across the estuary and Lelant golf course to Trencom Hill (the views from here are magnificent).
- The dining area has a table that seats six.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar and all other essentials.
- The bathroom has a bath with electric shower over, W.C., basin and heated towel rail.
- All bed linen is supplied for your convenience.
Rushdune is a 3 minute walk from Hayle’s 3 miles of golden sands from where there are panoramic views of St Ives across the bay to Godrevy Lighthouse at the end of the beach. Step out of the patio door onto a large grassed area where a bench table is supplied for picnics. Plenty of room for outdoor games and sun bathing. Rushdune is situated in a quite area benefiting from having no through tracfic. Parking is next to the chalet. Also supplied are cooler box, windshields and garden fold up chairs. Childrens games and beach toys.
HD Video of Riviere Towans Beach