Bayford is a newly refurbished holiday chalet on the Riviere Towans overlooking and within a five minute walk to the 3 miles of golden sandy beaches that sweep from the river all the way to the island at Godrevy. Ideal for family holidays, long walks or water sports of all kinds. Towards the eastern end of the great sweep of the bay, there are several excellent surfing breaks that work at all states of the tide.
Hayle is ideally placed for Cornwall’s famous visitor attractions such as Lands End, the Minack Open Air Theatre, St Michaels Mount, the Eden Project, Tintagel, Geevor Mines and the picturesque towns of St Ives, Mousehole and Marazion. There are nearby transport links to the Isles of Scilly.
PAYPAL CARD PAYMENT PROCESSING
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED.
25% deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Cheque, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
- If this is the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card via PayPal is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Bayford Chalet has been an advertiser since 2017
- Mobile: 07833 585410 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The comfortable lounge comes complete with a flat screen television and sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a washing machine. The area outside the chalet is perfect for watching the beautiful Cornish sunsets out over St Ives and the bay.
Parking is also provided next to the chalet which stands on level ground with easy safe access.
If there are little ones in your party, we are happy to provide a cot and highchair at no extra cost. Bedding and towels are also supplied. Electricity is now included.
Weeks commence on a Saturday.