Commanding unrivalled views of St Ives Bay from the lounge/diner and master bedroom, Ridgeway is the perfect hideaway for relaxing whatever the weather. With three bedrooms and home-from-home comforts, the chalet sits above three miles of golden sands with safe swimming throughout the season thanks to RNLI lifeguards. There’s plenty to do nearby: kite surfing, surfing, swimming, sea canoeing, boat hire, jet ski training and cycling
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED.
25% Deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by Credit/Debit Card (PayPal).
- If this will be the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and PayPal is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Ridgeway Chalet has been an advertiser since 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Cook up a storm or sample local treats in the well equipped kitchen fitted with cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Soak away the day in the bathroom fitted with bath and overhead electric shower, sink and separate WC
- Gaze out to sea from the master bedroom, tussle over the top bunk or cosy up in the twin room
- Spend hours watching the ever changing seascape from the comfort of the lounge, dining room or master bedroom
- Stay techno with a DVD player, iPod docking station and flat screen TV
- Take a seat on the outside bench setting looking out to sea, across to the golf course or gazing at the stars
- Don’t get bogged down with packing everyday items; bed linen, tea-towels, hand wash, toilet paper, washing up liquid and tea, coffee and sugar are included (Please note: bath towels and beach towels are not)
- Travel cot and high chair available on request at time of booking
- We know your pet is part of the family but we are unfortunately unable to accommodate them in the chalet due to our no pet policy
- The chalet also operates a no smoking policy