Seaspray on the beach is a lovely, modern, two-bedroom beach apartment sleeping up to 5. From the balcony there are stunning views of the beach and sea and it faces south-west towards the sunset. The apartment is set on two levels with most of the accommodation on the ground floor and a staircase up to the mezzanine double bedroom from the living area. Glass sliding doors open out on to the balcony from the lounge.
Situated only a short drive from St Agnes, St Ives, Newquay and Truro, this property is ideally located for those wanting a beach style holiday with great surfing.
NO BOOKING FEES
25% payable on booking, balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Payment is by SagePay for Credit and Debit cards or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Surf Dreams has been an advertiser since 2009
- Mobile: 07850 211528 | Telephone: 01209 313907 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The open-plan kitchen/lounge is bright and airy and offers fabulous panoramic views of the beach and cliffs. It has a modern and sleek fitted kitchen which is really well equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster and even a wine rack!
The sitting area has a large corner leather sofa, swivel armchair and coffee table and a fold-down dining table and chair set can be pulled out for a family meal.
The main bedroom has a king-size bed, bedside shelves, wardrobe and full length mirror. The second bedroom has a triple bunk with double bed below and single bed over, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The stylish shower room has a large walk-in waterfall shower, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror.
Changeover | Saturday
Check-in | 4 pm
Check-out | 10 am
Bed linen included (please bring towels).
Please note that a refundable security deposit of £100 is required (and this is normally refundable within 7 days of checking-out).
- Free WiFi, USB points for charging devices
- TV with Freeview
- Electric fan oven, induction hob
- Fridge freezer, microwave
- Dishwasher, washing machine
- Electricity & heating included
- Free private allocated parking
- Sorry, no pets.
Access 10 Seaspray from a concrete pathway with three steps. Enter the apartment from the path by stepping up a small threshold. Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area has bamboo wood flooring in hallway and living room. Shower-room/WC and twin bedroom on ground level. Twin bedroom has laminate flooring. Open wooden stairs up to mezzanine bedroom with fitted carpet. Small threshold over from French doors to balcony.
Porthtowan is a small village tucked into the cliffs with a beautiful Blue Flag beach, excellent for surfing and swimming and patrolled by life-guards from April through to September. The village has a Post Office, shops, pub and a beach bar. Situated midway between Newquay and St. lves, all the major attractions are within easy reach: the Cathedral City of Truro, St Ives and the Tate, Perranporth Beach, the quaint village of St Agnes, Watergate Bay (Fifteen Restaurant), to name but a few. The coastal path is on Porthtowan’s doorstep and offers some wonderful views of the heritage site of Wheal Coates.
Nearby Attractions/Things to do
- There many stunning walks along the Southwest coastal path
- National Trust Cafe & Beach Chapel Porth with the heritage site of Wheal Coates nearby
- Cycle hire at Cambrose & Bissoe
- Surf hire, Pothtowan
- Golf: Truro, Killiow and Tehidy
- Sailing/Windsurfing, Falmouth, Gwithian, Newquay
- Beautiful gardens at Heligan, Glendurgan and Trebah
- Museum at nearby Truro
- Tate Gallery at St Ives
- Eden Project
- St Michael’s Mount, Penzance