16 Seaspray is a holiday apartment set in Porthtowan, a picturesque part of Cornwall. Situated next to Porthtowan beach, this apartment features a spacious deck area with great sea view, along with quick access to the beach.
The apartment has two bedrooms: a double bed on the mezzanine floor and a small double and single bed at ground level. (The living room has a fold-down settee but this is only suitable for a child under the age of 12. You must provide your own bedding and linen when using the sofa bed). There is also a shower-room with enclosed shower, WC and vanity unit. The dining/living and kichenette is open-plan with a cooker, oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. The spacious decked balcony faces south-west and has plenty of room for alfresco dining, watching sunsets over the sea or just lazing in the afternoon sun.
Situated only a short drive from St Agnes, St Ives, Newquay and Truro, this property is ideally located for those wanting a beach style holiday with great surfing.
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING.
- Mobile: 07850 211528 | Telephone: 01209 313907 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laminated flooring and rugs in the kitchenette/dining area and mezzanine floor. The twin-bedroom is carpeted throughout. The open-plan kitchenette/dining and living room leads out onto the larger-style balcony and is equipped with patio furniture. A lovely, sunny spot with stunning views of the beach.
Changeover | Saturday (High Season)
Check-in | 3pm
Check-out | 10:30am
Bed linen included (please bring towels)
Please note that a refundable security deposit of £100 is required (and this is normally refundable within 7 days of checking-out)
The 25% deposit is calculated using the holiday price plus the refundable security deposit.
or when paying in full the security deposit is added to the holiday price.
Existing customers: If paying by card, please Login here to make a part or final payment
- Free WiFi.
- TV with Freeview & iPod docking station.
- Electric oven, 4 ring electric cooker.
- Fridge & microwave.
- Shower room, WC & vanity unit.
- Bed linen & tea towels included for 5 people (please bring towels).
(Please bring linen and bedding when using fold down settee in the living room)
- Electricity & heating included.
- Free private allocated parking (please provide your car registration number when booking).
- Short breaks available at low season (minimum 3 nights).
- Sorry, no pets.
Access 16 Seaspray from a level concrete pathway leading to three concrete steps down to the apartment. Enter the apartment from the path by stepping up a small threshold. Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area has laminated flooring and rugs in hallway and living room. Shower-room/WC and twin bedroom on ground level. Twin bedroom has carpet throughout. Open wooden stairs up to mezzanine bedroom with laminated flooring and rugs. Small threshold over from French doors to balcony.
Porthtowan is a small village tucked into the cliffs with a beautiful Blue Flag beach, excellent for surfing and swimming and patrolled by life-guards from April through to September. The village has a Post Office, shops, pub and a beach bar. Situated midway between Newquay and St. lves, all the major attractions are within easy reach: the Cathedral City of Truro, St Ives and the Tate, Perranporth Beach, the quaint village of St Agnes, Watergate Bay (Fifteen Restaurant), to name but a few. The coastal path is on Porthtowan’s doorstep and offers some wonderful views of the heritage site of Wheal Coates.
Nearby Attractions/Things to do
- There many stunning walks along the Southwest coastal path
- National Trust Cafe & Beach Chapel Porth with the heritage site of Wheal Coates nearby
- Cycle hire at Cambrose & Bissoe
- Surf hire, Pothtowan
- Golf: Truro, Killiow and Tehidy
- Sailing/Windsurfing, Falmouth, Gwithian, Newquay
- Beautiful gardens at Heligan, Glendurgan and Trebah
- Museum at nearby Truro
- Tate Gallery at St Ives
- Eden Project
- St Michael’s Mount, Penzance