Click here to view our sister property
- Telephone: 07968 338755 | Email: email@example.com
- Situated 3 minutes’ walk from the Tate Gallery, Porthmeor beach and the harbour.
- Sleeps 2-4 with a double bedroom, small bunk bed room or sofa-bed in the living room.
- Sunny, spacious living room with 32″ LCD digital TV, DVD. Enjoy the views whilst lounging in the bay window!
- Spacious, well equipped kitchen. Gas oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, full length mirror.
- Towels and linen are provided.
- Parking can be reserved by arrangement.
- Dogs can be accommodated by arrangement.
- FREE WI-FI ACCESS
- 3 minutes’ stroll to shops, restaurants, harbour and beaches.
ST IVES – A CORNISH PARADISE A picturesque town ringed by glorious beaches and a beautiful harbour. An amazing variety of shops amongst narrow cobbled streets will appeal to some, while others will enjoy its close proximity to coast paths and the wild Cornish country-side. Porthmeor, its largest beach, is a prime surfing venue and has won awards for cleanliness.
Overlooking the beach is the Tate Gallery, one of scores of galleries around town, a testament to its renowned artistic community. Making Waves is a minutes walk from the Barbara Hepworth sculpture gardens, and only five minutes from the Tate and Porthmeor beach.
The evenings can be filled visiting restaurants, pubs or night-clubs if you are so inclined. We also have a vibrant live music scene.
St.Ives has many quality restaurants and cafes that provide vegan / vegetarian food if you would prefer. Please ask us for our recommendations and favourite dishes. All corners of town are within easy (but often hilly!) walking distance of Making Waves.