Just minutes from some of the finest beaches in North Cornwall, Leycroft Valley is a woodland haven near Perranporth. Follow the narrow Cornish road that leads to our secluded wooded valley and find a place to unwind and relax in one of our outstanding woodland lodges, where every care has been taken to provide stylish self catering accommodation offering everything you will need for a truly memorable holiday.
We have 10 different types of lodges and bungalows, each offering either one or two-bedroom accommodation for you to choose from. Our Lidden Lodges sleeping 2 are pet friendly and are featured below but please visit our website for the full choice of accommodation we offer.
To book or enquire about any of our accommodation, please call us or visit our website.
- Outdoor decked terrace area with glass roof and covered private hot tub.
- Luxury bathroom with power shower.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Large screen TV with DVD player and Freeview.
- SKY TV package with Sky Sports and Sky Movies.
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Extras & Treats
Pre-order extras that will be waiting for you when you arrive at your lodge. This could be for a special occasion or just a nice treat to start your holiday! Choose from a selection of food hampers presented in a wicker basket or select a Celebration, Pamper or Romance Pack.
- 3 and 4 night short breaks off peak, occasional 2-night breaks available
- Romantic breaks with four-poster beds and hot tubs
- Explore miles of coastal walks and cycle paths from your lodge door
- Nearby Perranporth beach has a long stretch of golden sand and great surfing conditions
- Pets allowed in selected accommodation – please observe our Dog Friendly Code
- No smoking
- Telephone: 01872 573044 | Email: email@example.com