Our aim is to provide you with the space, comfort and convenience that will make your holiday in this part of Cornwall easy and enjoyable and it’s just a short hop to the railway station for quick and easy car-free access to St Ives.
- Payment can be by PayPal or Internet Banking
- If this is the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card and PayPal is a good option and together provide extra peace of mind…..
- To pay final balances or make part-payments you can click here My Account
- Mobile: 07742 516506 | Email: email@example.com
Ground Floor –
– A large open-plan, modern, kitchen / dining area
– Laundry room with freezer and washing machine
– Family bathroom with bath, basin and WC
– 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower with basin and WC
– 1 x Single child’s room with cabin bed
First Floor –
– 2 x Double bedrooms
– Bathroom with shower, basin and WC
– Large lounge with 49″ smart TV
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway with ample parking.
To the rear is a large patio with outdoor table and chairs for dining, a gas BBQ, and steps leading to an elevated garden.
BACS / Paypal
Damage Deposit :
£200 cheque refundable on check out
Arrival & Departure:
Saturday 2pm to Saturday 10am
Booking Deposit and Balance:
20% deposit to be made on booking.
Balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Please read our Terms and Conditions on booking.
The village of Lelant offers two family-friendly pubs and a fantastic wine shop/deli/cafe.
There are supermarkets, banks, post offices, shops and restaurants nearby (Hayle/Carbis Bay/St Ives) and doctors and hospitals too. All this information is in the welcome pack that you will receive on your arrival.
We are a very active family of 5 and we love to get out to the beaches of this area, one of which is easily accessible from the property. We are local so we can point you in the direction of the best restaurants (covering all budgets), things to do and places to go that we love. We really want you to enjoy our home and (although minimalised) we will leave a lot of home comforts for you.
– Unfortunately we do not accept dogs.
– There is Wi-Fi at the property and a good mobile phone service in the area.
– Linen and towels are provided.
– No smoking.
Have a fantastic stay and enjoy exploring the far West of Cornwall.