With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this lodge-style cottage is perfect for larger families, or if you have teenagers! A full length balcony leads off the master bedroom and is a perfect spot to sit and watch the world go by with a glass of wine or cup of tea.
It’s just one and a half miles from Karrek Lodge to the nearest stunning beach at nearby Hayle and around a 10 minute drive to a great choice of other fabulous Cornish beaches on St Ives Bay. Beautiful St Ives and historic Penzance are both in easy reach.
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING SERVICE.
25% payable on booking, balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
£150 Refundable damage deposit.
- Payments are by Card via SagePay or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Karrek Lodge is new to our portfolio for 2021
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Text: Please do | Telephone: 01209 313907 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The kitchen is small but very well equipped with a double electric oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living/dining area is open plan with a large dining table, a compact lounge area with corner sofa unit, two armchairs and a lovely soft beanbag for the kids (or adults) to fight over! There’s even a second TV/DVD player in one of the twin bedrooms for that extra bit of chill out space (perfect for older children).
At the front of the lodge there is a private terrace with a picnic table overlooking a communal lawned area; a lovely spot to sit and watch the children play. Karrek Lodge offers free WiFi and there is further free WiFi throughout the park (in and around the main facilities).
In addition you have the use of the shared, heated, indoor swimming pool in the main season and you’re less than 10 minutes’ drive to the stunning beaches Of Hayle, Carbis Bay and Godrevy on St Ives Bay.
- Kitchen – This is compact but really well equipped with a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and microwave.
- Dining area – Has a large table that will comfortably seat 8. There are doors that open out on to the small terrace where there is additional seating.
- Lounge area with TV/DVD player. You can comfortably seat 5-6 here and, for larger groups who all want to watch TV at the same time, you can pull up a couple of chairs from the dining area.
- Twin bedroom with two full-size (3 ft wide) single beds and a built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC, heated towel rail and basin – there’s also an extra rail over the bath for hanging up and hosing down wetsuits!
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers and patio doors leading out on to a full length balcony with small bistro table and a couple of chairs.
- Double bedroom with standard double.
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, bedside table, TV/DVD player.
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin.
On the Ground Floor:
On the First Floor:
- Arrival: from 4 pm; Departure: by 10 am
- £150.00 damage deposit refunded within 7 days of departure.
- Bed linen and towels provided but please bring your own beach towels.
- Electricity is included.
- Karrek Lodge is a No Smoking and No Vaping property.
- Located on a family-friendly holiday park.
- The maximum occupancy, including babies, is 8 persons.
- Sorry, no pets.
Karrek Lodge is on a small holiday park, Tolroy Manor, just outside Hayle in West Cornwall. It’s just one and a half miles to the nearest stunning beach of Hayle Towans and around a 10 minute drive to a huge choice of more fabulous Cornish beaches.
The cottage is available all year round and between March and early November you’ll also have the use of the heated indoor swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, adventure playground, crazy golf, games room and clubhouse at Tolroy (subject to Covid-19 restrictions – please ask if you need details). There’s a shop, a bar and a restaurant on the park providing lovely breakfasts and evening meals if you don’t feel like cooking, and just down the hill in Hayle there’s a great selection of restaurants and takeaways.
You are close to everything in West Cornwall. You will need a car but from here you can be on the beaches in under 10 minutes. Enjoy sandy beaches, craggy coves and a photo opportunity around every corner. Young children love the rock pools and exploring sand dunes and adults love the surfing, cream teas, and watching the sun set from one of the many great beach bars and cafes nearby.
The cottage is only 5 minutes’ walk from Paradise Park award-winning wildlife park, 15 minutes’ drive from either St Ives or Penzance, and approximately half an hour away from Lands End or Kynance Cove on The Lizard.