NO BOOKING FEES ADDED.
25% Deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payments are by Card via PayPal, Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking) or Cheque.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Hillcrest Chalet has been an advertiser since 2011
- Mobile: 07811 079255 | Email: Hillcrestchalet@gmail.com
- Hillcrest is a comfortable, 3 bedroom chalet, well equipped for 6 people and just a few minutes walk away from 3 miles of golden sand.
- Great for surfing, body boarding, kite surfing ect. Life guard patrolled beach.
- Not overlooked and ideally situated to enjoy spectacular sunsets over St Ives bay with a glass of wine.
- Large grassed area in front of the chalet with picnic bench for alfresco meals.
- Electricity included.
- Due to it’s location atop the sand dunes, Hillcrest may not be suitably positioned for anyone with restricted mobility. (Please contact for details of alternative access)
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with large fridge freezer; cooker; microwave; and dishwasher.
- Newly fitted bathroom with shower; WC and basin.
- 3 double bedrooms. 2x 4′ 6 ” double beds; 1x 4′ double bed.
- Open plan sea facing lounge/diner with TV; DVD player; books; games and DVD’s. 3 comfortable sofas.
- Duvet, pillows and bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels, if this is difficult for you we can provide towels for a small charge. Please ask for more information.
- Outside storage box with buckets and spades, beach chairs etc.
- Outside water tap, washing line, picnic bench.
- Unfortunately we do not permit pets in the chalet.
- The chalet has a none smoking policy.
- Electricity included.
Hayle beach and The Towns enjoy world heritage status. It is a site of outstanding Natural beauty.
Well located for exploring many other areas in beautiful Cornwall. Riviere Towns is beautifully looked after, uncommercialised and with individual chalets.
There are a number of lovely and safe play areas for children, a general store and Public house within easy walking distance.
Lunches, snacks and refreshments are available at the beach café at the top of the Cliffs.
There is a good choice of restaurants and pubs in Hayle town, and three large Supermarkets with free parking.