Hayle has excellent transport links to such attractions as Lands End, the Minack Open Air Theatre, The Eden Project and the picturesque towns of St Ives and Marazion to name but a few.
- Payment can be by Internet Banking or Cheque
- Please Note: Hazebrook Chalet has been an advertiser since 2006.
- To pay final balances or make part-payments click here for our Internet Banking and Cheque details. Account
- Mobile: 07785 181976 | Telephone: 01736 753823 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the living area of the chalet, the lounge comes complete with a flat screen television and DVD player. The chalet comes with a fully equipped kitchen that includes a washing machine and fridge freezer as well as other essentials that cater for your family’s needs throughout the duration of your stay. The main bathroom has a shower cubicle, ideal for washing off sand after a day at the beach. An area outside is ideal for watching the beautiful Cornish sunsets. Parking is provided outside the chalet.
Looking through the large patio doors, Hazebrook offers views of the sea. Hazebrook is a four and a half minute walk to the cliffs of Hayle Beach and beautiful golden sands that Hayle has to offer. The picturesque views from the cliff edge spans St Ives bay, with the seaside town of St Ives to the left and Godrevy lighthouse to the right.
- Weeks commence on a Saturday (except Christmas & New Year which is a Friday start)
- Bedding and towels can be provided at an extra cost