Harvey is a 1950’s corridor coach in the coastal town of Hayle, just five miles from St Ives. Harry Potter fans will notice it’s just like the Hogwart’s Express.
Brimming with original features, Harvey is within easy walking distance of golden sands and fine restaurants and pubs. Harvey is only let to one party at a time, but can be divided into two living areas for extended families and friends. There is a train viewing deck.
- Mobile: 07776 261192 | Telephone: 01503 230783 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ample free parking on site
- Enclosed grounds with bbq, signalbox playhouse with wooden railway, swings, swingball and dedicated butterfly and wildlife gardens
- Well equipped kitchen compartment with fridge, microwave/conventional oven, hob, toaster, kettle, etc
- Two Lounge/dining/twin or double bed compartments with TV/DVD and CD/radio
- Free unlimited broadband
- Bunk room with 4 singles or a double bed
- I standard double bedroom and one double bedroom with additional bunk above
- Wooden sun decks at each end
- Gas heated hot water and full central heating utilizing original radiators
- Connection to mains services – drainage, water, electricity & gas (inclusive in our prices)
- Our prices are for the accommodation (not per person) and are totally inclusive. Electricity, heating etc. is included as is the use of bed linen (duvets, covers, sheets etc) and towels
Alternatively if you are coming as a couple, shutting the central doors and only renting one end will give a cosier feel. The carriage is only ever let to one party at a time, so you’ll still have the benefit of your own private railway and garden.
A blackboard outside is perfect for children to chalk up the latest train times, or adults to discover their inner artist.
Because Harvey’s garden is big, each area of the garden is enclosed with toddler proof gates, to make sure it’s easy to keep toddlers in check.
Award Winning Wildlife garden – gold award for wildlife friendly business and Sustainable Tourism in the Cornwall Tourism Awards 2015.
A wild garden at the end of the site provides a habitat for a large variety of birds, as well as being the perfect place for den making. There are also lawns and a butterfly and herb garden.
The brazier in the campfire area is just the thing for roasting marshmallows on!
Your four legged friend will love a holiday in Harvey.
Nearly half an acre of fully enclosed garden and three miles of golden beaches just a twenty minute walk away could only be doggy heaven.