A light and spacious new home in a quiet location in the middle of the beachside town of Hayle. Near to cafes and restaurants and a 10-minute walk to three miles of sandy beach. St Ives is 10 minutes away from the nearby station on the most beautiful train ride ever.
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, so plenty of space to hang out in. Available part of the year for holidays, it is a family home for the rest of the time so has books to browse and a homely feel. There is a lovely enclosed garden and great views from the double height windows.
PAYPAL CARD PAYMENT PROCESSING
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED. 25% deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
Refundable damage deposit £500 (repaid after departure).
- Payment is by Bank Transfer or PayPal.
- If this is the first time you have stayed with us: then using a Credit Card via PayPal is a good option.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Mobile: 07970 771713 | Email: email@example.com
Please note: the children’s single beds are up ladders and you need to be comfortable that your children are able to climb the ladders safely to get in and out! One bunk has a net at the side that is suitable for one child to hang out in at a time! Please ensure your children are capable of climbing in and out of the bunks safely.
- Master ensuite with Emperor bed (7′ x 7′) and seating area
- Bedroom 2 ensuite with King-size bed
- Bedroom 3 with bunk-style Single bed and a sofa bed below
- Bedroom 4 with bunk-style Single bed and a sofa bed below
- 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite, 1 family), 1 cloakroom
- Spacious double-height living area
- Snug with sofas and TV on the top floor
- Fully equipped bespoke kitchen
- Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Decked area with outdoor seating
- Enclosed garden
- Full-size Ping Pong table
- Free WiFi
Linen and Towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
No Smoking. Sorry, no pets.