- Payment can be by Internet Banking or Cheque
- To pay final balances or make part-payments you can click here My Account
- We advertise across a number or websites.
- When booking you are making a RESERVATION.
- Once we have confirmed the dates you have selected do not clash we will confirm your booking.
- Outside the school holidays, the prices quoted are for 4 people.
(The complete chalet has to be booked during SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.)
- When you select 5 or 6 persons in the party the price is for the chalet INCLUDING the annexe.
- If you are a party of 4 during low season you can still book the annexe at extra cost.
(Select the part size as 5 but provide no details for a 5th member.)
- We are always happy to take a booking by telephone.
- Mobile: 07778 380408 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main living room has a large bay window giving views of the sea and lighthouse, 2 sofas and a dining table seating 6. A Smart TV with Netflix is provided, together with a number of games. The modern galley kitchen, with roof-light and stable door, is well equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave.
Bedroom 1 has a king-size bed and overlooks the fields. Bedroom 2 is a smaller front room with sea views and a single bed (plus matching pull-out second bed). The main bathroom is a large walk-in shower room with WC, wash basin and electric heated towel rail. Hot water is supplied by a modern mains pressure water system.
From the hall there is a sound-proofed door leading into the ANNEX which has a large lounge with bay window with views of the sea and lighthouse, sofa, armchairs, TV with YouView box, BT Sport and Netflix. Bedroom 3 is a twin-bedded room (beds placed together) with an ensuite bathroom with bath with shower over, WC, wash basin and electric heated towel rail. This makes ideal separate accommodation for friends and extended family.
The front garden has patio with table, chairs and deckchairs.
St Ives Bay has 3 miles of golden sand overlooking Godrevy Lighthouse. It’s a renowned surfing beach with many rock pools that are ideal for small children and is surrounded by granite cliffs and sand dunes.Lifeguards are in attendance during the summer months. There are National Trust walks along the cliff top to Hells Mouth and beyond.
St Ives, Penzance, Falmouth and the Eden Project are within easy travelling distance. The West Cornwall Golf Course is 5 miles away and there are many excellent restaurants in St Ives and good supermarkets in Hayle.