It’s a place for a daydream! 1960’s style chalet set on a quiet family run site nestling beside the Gwithian dunes, a conservation area of stunning coastline near Hayle in Cornwall.
A stroll through grassy dunes, habitat to a wealth of specialist plants and wildlife leads to 3 miles of unspoilt sandy beaches ideal for swimming, surfing, relaxing. Or take the National Trust cliff-top paths to the Godrevy Lighthouse for amazing coastal views.
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING SERVICE.
25% payable on booking, balance due 6 weeks before arrival.
£100 Refundable damage deposit.
- Payment will be by SagePay for Credit and Debit cards or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Daydream Chalet has been an advertiser since 2010
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Text: Please do | Email: email@example.com
Daydream Chalet has been styled with a vintage feel to provide cosy and comfortable accommodation for up to four people, with double glazing and a new insulated floor.
The entrance door leads in to the fitted kitchen (with electric hob and oven, fridge, microwave, toaster) and dining space with table and chairs for 4. The living room has a 3-seater leather sofa, armchair, coffee table and flatscreen TV and patio windows leading on to the decked area. Bedroom 1 has a double bed and bedroom 2 has bunk beds. The bathroom has an enclosed shower, wash basin and WC. Outside, the deck has a table and chairs for 4 and there is space to park your car next to the chalet. For the cooler months heating is by electric panel heaters.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
Changeover | Saturday (High Season)
Check-in | 4 pm
Check-out | 10 am
Duvets and pillows included (please bring your own bed linen and towels).
Electricity by coin meter (£1 coins).
Refundable damage deposit £100 (refundable within 7 days of checking out).
The Tate Gallery and the Barbara Hepworth Museum at St. Ives are within easy reach, as are Penzance and St. Michael’s Mount, and the chalet provides an ideal base for exploring Cornwall’s many other attractions including The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Access Daydream Chalet from a level grass pathway leading to a single wooden step up to the decking. Enter the apartment from the decking by stepping up a small threshold. Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area has laminated flooring and rugs. Shower-room/WC and bedrooms are on the level.
Gwithian is a small village tucked behind the dunes of Gwithian beach which is a beautiful Blue Flag beach, excellent for surfing and swimming and patrolled by life-guards from April through to September. The village has a pub. Situated midway between the end of Gwithian beach and Hayle and not far from St. lves, all the major attractions are within easy reach: the Cathedral City of Truro, St Ives and the Tate. The coastal path is on on your doorstep and offers some wonderful views of St Ives Bay.
Nearby Attractions/Things to do
- There many stunning walks along the Southwest coastal path
- Golf: West Cornwall Lelant, Tregenna Castle St Ives and Tehidy Camborne
- Sailing/Windsurfing, Gwithian, Newquay, Mount’s Bay and Sennen
- Beautiful gardens at Heligan, Glendurgan and Trebah
- Museum at nearby Truro
- Tate Gallery at St Ives
- Eden Project
- St Michael’s Mount, Penzance