A light and airy 2 bedroom apartment set on one floor with a view from the conservatory and balcony across to the Coastguard Station on the Island. Sit and relax in the sheltered and sunny shared courtyard after a busy day on the beach. Coastguard View is situated away from the hustle and bustle of the town and harbour and yet they are just a leisurely stroll away.
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING SERVICE.
30% payable on booking, balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
£150 Refundable damage deposit.
- Payment is by card via SagePay or Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking).
- PLEASE NOTE: In the UK paying with a Credit Card provides you with the maximum statutory protection.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Coastguard View has been an advertiser since 2009
- Mobile: 07580 211528 | Text: Please do | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The double bedroom has a mirrored built-in wardrobe and bedside cabinets and the twin bedded room has an oak wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. The fully tiled bathroom has slate flooring and bath with electric shower over.
The oak floored lounge/dining area is equipped with a TV and DVD player, wall-fitted coal effect fire, and a selection of DVDs, books and games. The kitchen has slate flooring and is complete with electric oven and gas hob, a microwave, fridge with separate freezer and a washing machine.
Sliding doors lead from the lounge into the conservatory and on to the balcony where the sunsets are spectacular. Relax with a drink at the end of the day or a pot of coffee in the morning.
- Free onsite garage parking for one small to medium car (ie: Ford Focus, Skoda Octavia) – request garage dimensions if you need to check. Sorry, owners of larger cars will have to find other parking at their own cost – a long stay car park is within 10 minutes’ walk.
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Balcony and Conservatory with view towards The Island and Coastguard Station
- Suntrap shared courtyard
- Bed linen and towels provided – please bring your own beach towels
- Central heating
- Close to both train and bus stations
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- 25% deposit on booking, balance plus £100.00 breakages and damage deposit 6 weeks before arrival
- Damages Deposit refunded in the week after departure once the property has been checked.
- Booking Deposit is non-refundable unless we can re-book the apartment for full cost, which we will do our utmost to achieve.
- Arrival 4pm, departure 10am
- Tea towels and a bath mat provided
- Gas and electricity included
- The apartment is not suitable for small children but those aged 6 or more are welcome.
- Sorry, No smoking in the property or in the courtyard
- Sorry – no pets
Situated a short walk from the coastal path and the sun-bleached sands of Porthminster Beach, the apartment is but a stone’s throw away from the oldest part of St Ives. The town offers charming walks along the cobbled streets, past the quaint fishermen’s cottages and along the famous, picturesque harbour which boasts excellent restaurants, golden beaches and the Tate Gallery overlooking the stunning Porthmeor beach, a popular surfing spot.