Chylason is perfectly located on the seaward side of Carbis Bay with the stunning Carbis Bay beach just a five munute walk down the hill. St Ives can be reached via a wonderful 25 minute cliff path walk. Or why not take the short walk down the hill to Carbis bay train station and jump on the very picturesque costal train which takes you into the heart of St Ives in 3 minutes. Theres are nearby bus stops with frequent buses into St Ives and beyond! Nearby are a supermarket, post office, convenience store and restaurants.
Chylason is a family home providing spacious and stylishly presented accomodation with a welcoming homely atmosphere. The house is equipped and finished to a high standard, including many classic 20th Century design pieces. We tend to keep this one under our hats but Chylason was featured in Ideal Magazine a few years ago!
- Mobile: 07870 625 321 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The large well-equipped kitchen diner is the heart of the house with gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer etc. Not only is there a large round dining table and chairs there’s also a sofa, making this area a great place to congregate, eat, cook, plan or discuss the day! A stable door leads from the kitchen onto the decked area and garden. There is a separate utility room off the kitchen with a toilet, hand basin, washing machine and a tumble drier.
On the first floor is the large twin room with window bench seat and views over the garden, Freeview TV, DVD, and the master bedroom. This is a large sunny room with the original fireplace, king size bed, large fitted wardrobes, 2 chest of drawers and Freeview TV/DVD. There are also views across the rooftops towards Hayle Beach and Godgrevy lighthouse. Also on this floor is the family bathroom with a power shower cubicle, roll top bath, basin and W.C.
Moving up to the attic on the second floor, there is a lovely bright single bedroom with original original Victorian fireplace, chest of drawers, wardrobe, book shelf, rocking chair and views towards the lighthouse across St Ives Bay. Across the landing is the spacious en-suite double room with views over the garden, desk, sofa and Freeview TV. The adjoining ensuite bathroom has a bath/shower, toilet and basin. Bathing in this raised bath is about as close as you’re likely to get to bathing in a tree house, as you lie back and gaze through the surrounding dormer windows into the treetops. But please don’t worry, we have checked that nobody can see in – well maybe the odd bird! In winter months when the leaves have fallen, views towards the sea at Carbis Bay and St Ives can be enjoyed.
All bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a fold-out bed.
Outside there is a private driveway with parking for up to 5 cars, a large private garden with children’s play area including climbing frame, swings, wooden play house, 16ft trampoline (with safety net), football net, netball basket, and tree zip wire, but if all that sounds a bit too much like hard work you could simply chill out on one of the large scatter beanbags? There is also a decked BBQ/dining area. Perfect for summer alfresco dining! To the front of the property there is a small enclosed garden with a pond and garden bench – perfect if you just want to sneak away for a few minutes peace!
- Weekly rental is based upon up to 7 person occupancy – for further persons (inc children) a further £50 pp/pw supplement is required.
- Please book online or call Alysia. Booking deposit one-third of total and balance due 4 weeks before your holiday start date.
- A £250 damage deposit is required with the final balance. The damage deposit is returned unless in the event of damage, or if extra cleaning is required.
- If booking for 2 weeks or longer we offer a £100 discount (but we cannot provide a mid holiday maid service)
- There is no internal phone line, however there is good mobile coverage and free SUPERFAST WiFi
- We can provide you with a highchair and travel cot, stairgate
- We accept well behaved dogs with responsible owners – £25 supplement