Chylason is perfectly located on the seaward side of Carbis Bay with the stunning Carbis Bay beach just a five munute walk down the hill. St Ives can be reached via a wonderful 25 minute cliff path walk. Or why not take the short walk down the hill to Carbis bay train station and jump on the very picturesque costal train which takes you into the heart of St Ives in 3 minutes. Theres are nearby bus stops with frequent buses into St Ives and beyond! Nearby are a supermarket, post office, convenience store and restaurants.
Chylason is a family home providing spacious and stylishly presented accomodation with a welcoming homely atmosphere. The house is equipped and finished to a high standard, including many classic 20th Century design pieces. We tend to keep this one under our hats but Chylason was featured in Ideal Magazine a few years ago!
- Mobile: 07870 625 321 | Email: email@example.com
The large well-equipped kitchen diner is the heart of the house with gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge freezer etc. Not only is there a large round dining table and chairs there’ s also a sofa, making this area a great place to congregate, eat, cook, plan or discuss the day! A stable door leads from the kitchen onto the decked area and garden.
There is a separate utility room off the kitchen with a toilet, hand basin, washing machine and a tumble drier.
Leading up to the first floor is the large twin room with window bench seat and views over the garden, Freeview TV, DVD.
The master bedroom on this floor is a large sunny room with the original fireplace, king size bed, large fitted wardrobes, and 2 chest of drawers. Freeview TV/DVD. There are also views across the rooftops towards Hayle Beach and Godgrevy lighthouse. The main, recently refurbished, bathroom consists of a power shower cubicle, roll top bath, basin and W.C.
Moving up to the third floor there is a lovely bright single attic room with original fireplace and views towards the lighthouse across St Ives Bay. Across the landing is the en-suite double room a spacious attic room with views over the garden. There is also a desk and sofa, freeview TV. The adjoining ensuite bathroom comprises of bath/shower, toilet and basin. Bathing in this raised bath is about as close as you’re likely to get to bathing in a tree house. As you lie back and gaze through the surrounding dormer windows into the treetops. But please don’t worry we have checked that nobody can see in, well maybe the odd bird! In winter months when the leaves have fallen, views towards Carbis bay and St Ives can be enjoyed.
Last but not least also on the third floor is the single attic room, with original victorian fireplace, chest of drawers, wardrobe, book shelf and rocking chair.
All roooms are large enough to accomodate a fold out bed.
- Weekly rental is based upon up to 7 person occupancy – for further persons (inc children) a further £50 pp/pw supplement is required.
- To book – you will need to complete a booking form and send one third of total rent as a deposit, the balance will be due 4 weeks before your holiday start date.
- A £250 damage deposit is required with the final balance. The damage deposit is returned unless in the event of damage, or if extra cleaning is required.
- Our cancellation policy is outlined on the booking form
- If booking for 2 weeks or longer we offer a £100 discount (but we cannot provide a mid holiday maid service)
- There is no internal phone line, however there is good mobile coverage and free SUPERFAST WiFi
- We can provide you with a highchair and travel cot, stairgate
- We accept well behaved dogs with responsible owners – £25 supplement