Cherry Tree Cabin – St Ives
Family: Children Welcome
Pets: Pets by Request
Parking: On Site Parking
Changeover Day: Friday
Other Features: Triple Aspect Views, Private Garden
Welcome to Cherry Tree Cabin
Just 10 minutes walking distance to St Ives and the beaches. Cherry Tree cabin sleeps up to 3 people with a double bed and a sofa bed. Set in two acres of beautiful mature gardens with sea views, this warm, cosy open-plan log cabin offers a wonderful escape at the end of a bustling day in St Ives. Ideal for anyone wishing to combine a peaceful holiday with the vibrant ambience of the town.
Prices and Availability
- Mobile: 07800 963031 | Telephone: 01736 795822 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-site parking.
- Open-plan living – Cherry Tree has a super king bed (+ sofa bed) dining table, chairs, sofa, canvas wardrobe, TV.
- Shower room and toilet.
- Kitchen with gas hob + microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle.
- Oil-fired radiators.
- Decking area.
- Duvets and linen provided (please bring your own towels).
- No smoking.
- Pets by request.
St Ives is now considered the cultural centre of Cornwall. Cherry Tree Cabin is within walking distance to the numerous galleries, superb restaurants, 18 hole golf course, beautiful coastal walks and surfing beaches.
- Cherry Tree Cabin can sleep up to 3 people.
- Arrival & Departure: Check-in 3:30 PM / Check-out 10 AM
- Deposit is non-refundable and is one third of the total balance
HD Video of Carbis Bay Beach