A lovely beach chalet at beautiful Riviere Towans which is located right on the dramatic North coast of Cornwall at St Ives Bay.
This 1930’s chalet has been carefully rebuilt and restored to retain all of its original wooden charm and more. It can sleep up to four people in two bedrooms (a double room and a bunk room). Both bedrooms are provided with bed-linen, plenty of pillows, throws and comfortable duvets. We have stocked the chalet with books for all ages as well as a few toys and games.
At the back of the chalet is a lovely little patio, perfect for those sunny morning cuppas and a quiet read. We love it there and hope you will too.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL IF YOU PREFER TO SPEAK TO TAMZIN TO MAKE A BOOKING
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED.
Deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 4 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment will be by Bank Transfer (BACS/Internet Banking) or Cheque.
- To log back in to your account to see your booking and for details of any balance due, click here My Account
- Cornish Chalet Retreat has been an advertiser since 2011
- Mobile: 07790 474694 | Email: email@example.com
- Traditional beach chalet, Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Quiet unspoilt location with parking.
- Change over Saturday.
- TV, CD stereo.
- Linen inc. Please bring towels.
- Lots of games and books.
- Barbecue / patio area.
- Children’s play areas on site.
- Moments from the beach.
- Safe life-guarded beach.
- Rock-pools and surf.
- Pub, restaurant, shop, cafe near by.
- Close to public transport.
- Coin meter.
- No pets and No smoking.
- The perfect traditional wooden beach chalet in Cornwall to retreat to.
- Set amidst quiet, unspoilt sand-dunes with a 5 minutes walk to magical 3 miles of golden sands.
- The beach has views across the bay to St Ives and Godrevy lighthouse.
- The chalet will transport you to a simpler time and place, but with all the little necessities you need on holiday.
Great for family holidays, situated in the sand dunes at Riviere Towans. Situated along the southern end of three miles of golden sands. Stretching from Virginia Woolf’s famous lighthouse at Godrevy to the naturalists’ haven of Hayle estuary. It has safe, lifeguarded, swimming and surfing areas, tidal and rockpools, cliff-top coastal walks with stunning views and literally miles of golden sand – we think it’s simply one of Cornwall’s best beaches. It’s also fantastic for serious windsurfer/surf breaks having a great wave break just out front in the right conditions. It makes a great out-of-season base for walking, fishing, seal-watching or simply regenerating.
Set in a quiet, picturesque, cluster of chalets on the edge of the Towans it’s a great central spot. The beach is 5 minutes’ away with a pub above the cliffs to watch those sun sets. Hayle has plenty of lovely shops to browse, pubs and resturants, all easy to get to along the coast path.
Or visit nearby St Ives, approx 20 minutes’ away by car or from Hayle one of the best train rides you can do. St Ives with its narrow cobbled streets and funny names, shops, galleries, restaurants, harbour and beaches. Explore Lands End, Porthcurno and the Minack theatre, fishing villages and sandy coves; Falmouth the Helford River and its creeks, Eden, … all this and more so easily accessible, north and south coast alike.