Click here to view our sister property
- Telephone: 07968 338755 | Email: email@example.com
- It features fantastic views over St.Ives Bay and sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 bedrooms or 6 using double sofa-bed in the living room.
- The interior retains many original features such as marble and slate fireplaces and stripped wood floors and doors.
- High quality bathroom offers luxurious and spacious bathing and a Mira power shower.
- The living room has a large sofa, glass dining table and LCD digital TV and stereo with ipod dock. The large bay windows offer the views shown – we need say no more!
- Stunning oak and wenge hardwood kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 has twin beds, while the large attic bedroom has a hand-made driftwood double bed and stunning views to front and back.
- Quality wooden cot, stair gate and high chair available.
- Sunny private terrace with table and chairs (shown above).
- FREE WI-FI ACCESS
- 3 minutes stroll to shops, restaurants, harbour and beaches.
- For those wanting a little more from their holiday, this is the accomodation for you!
ST IVES – A CORNISH PARADISE A picturesque town ringed by glorious beaches and a beautiful harbour. An amazing variety of shops amongst narrow cobbled streets will appeal to some, while others will enjoy its close proximity to coast paths and the wild Cornish country-side. Porthmeor, its largest beach, is a prime surfing venue and has won awards for cleanliness.
Overlooking the beach is the Tate Gallery, one of scores of galleries around town, a testament to its renowned artistic community. Making Waves is a minutes walk from the Barbara Hepworth sculpture gardens, and only five minutes from the Tate and Porthmeor beach.
The evenings can be filled visiting restaurants, pubs or night-clubs if you are so inclined. We also have a vibrant live music scene.
St.Ives has many quality restaurants and cafes that provide vegan / vegetarian food if you would prefer. Please ask us for our recommendations and favourite dishes. All corners of town are within easy (but often hilly!) walking distance of Making Waves.