Our much-loved traditional wooden chalet was originally built in the 1940’s and has now been lovingly restored and extended to create a sunny seaside retreat. Nestled in the grassy dunes around St Ives Bay near Hayle, it has some sea views and is a few minutes walk to the beach. Broadview sleeps 4 in a double room and bunk bedroom.
In our opinion Hayle beach is one of the best beaches in Cornwall with 3 miles of golden sand stretching from the Hayle Estuary to Godrevy, life-guarded sections for swimming/body boarding, great surfing towards Gwithian, rock pools and dunes. The sunsets are spectacular and you can always find a quiet spot somewhere, even in summer.
- Mobile: 07545 884555 | Telephone: 01884 820164 | Email: email@example.com
- 1 double and 1 bunk bedroom (full length beds)
- Duvets and pillows provided, please bring bed linen and towels ( please note mattresses are deep for sheet sizes)
- TV/ DVD and internet/WiFi
- Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave
- Indoor shower room and outdoor warm shower for post swim/surf
- Open plan kitchen/ living / dining. French doors to both back and front.
- Electric heating and electric ‘stove’ for colder evenings.
- Games and books for rainy days
- Regretfully no pets
- Broadview is a non-smoking Chalet
Situated about 4 miles from St Ives, with it’s hub of restaurants and galleries, and within reach of St Michael’s Mount, The Minack Theatre, Lands End, The Eden Project, Falmouth, fishing villages and sandy coves …the chalet is the ideal base to explore this beautiful part of Cornwall.
Broadview has been renovated to keep the unique wooden chalet style of its 1940’s beginnings, but has the modern comforts needed to have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
- Deposit £100 balance to be paid 28 days before arrival
- Deposit is non -refundable unless the property can be re-let, which we will try to do
- Arrival is from 3pm onwards, departure 10 am
- A damages deposit of £100 is taken, this is refunded after departure
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels/ tea towels
- Electricity is included
- Parking is just behind the Chalet, there is a slope to access the chalet from both directions, so may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Riviere Towans is easily reached by car being just off the A30. It is a 15- 20 minute walk from the Chalet to Hayle Rail Station. Their are regular buses from The Towans and Hayle both local and national. There is a small shop, pub and fish and chips on the Haven site, a short walk away and Hayle is 10 -15 minutes, where there are supermarkets, restaurants etc