Branksome is situated in a quiet part of Riviere Towans near Hayle and has a sunny enclosed garden. It enjoys superb west-facing sea views across St Ives Bay and is a great base for exploring West Cornwall or for a relaxing beach holiday. This two-bedroomed chalet is reasonably spacious with a living/dining area with lovely sea views, separate kitchen, shower room, porch for storing coats etc and an outside store for sun loungers and beach games.
- Payment can be by Internet Banking or Cheque
- To pay final balances or make part-payments click here for our Internet Banking and Cheque details. Account
- Mobile: 07748 946242 | Email: email@example.com
The accommodation at Branksome comprises:
- Lounge/Dining area with stunning sea view, Freeview TV with DVD, comfortable seating, extending table with chairs, and patio door leading on to decking area with an extra table and chairs for outdoor dining.
- Kitchen/Utility areas with electric cooker with grill, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, washing machine, tumble dryer, CD/radio, cooking utensils and equipment, crockery and cutlery for up to 5 people.
- Bedroom 1 – with sea view, double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 – with double bed with single bunk over, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Shower room – electric shower, WC, heated towel rail, hand basin, and an extractor fan.
- Porch – Plenty of room for boots and coats. Two doors – one to bin and front and a stable door to rear enclosed garden.
- Outside Store – there are sun loungers, extra outside chairs, beach and sand toys, balls, bats, outdoor games, fishing nets.
- Outside there is an enclosed rear garden which is child proof with a barbeque. There is a larger partially enclosed garden to the front. The chalet is set on flat ground and accessed via the decking area.
- The front of the chalet also has ample space to park.
- There is free Wifi on site.
Please do not arrive before 3.00pm on day of arrival and please leave the property by 10.00am on the day of departure.
We ask you to bring:
- Bath and Beach Towels
- Bed Linen: Duvet Covers (2 double, 1 single), Base Sheets (2 double, 1 single), 8 Pillow Cases
OR – Bed linen can be provided at a charge of £35.00
Travel Cot and High Chair can be provided on request.
I am sorry but we do not allow pets.
Branksome B12 is a strictly NO SMOKING chalet (and decking area.)
The beach (which is lifeguarded during the season) is a 2 minute walk even for small children and there is nearly 3 miles of golden sand on which to play! The beach is excellent for surfing, body-boarding, kite or wind surfing, kayaking, etc. There are many circular walks, on cliffs and beach, some involving pubs such as The Bluff and The Bucket of Blood. There is a small convenience shop and a fish and chip shop a short walk away.
Nearby Hayle has a fascinating history and several trails to follow. It has a range of interesting local shops, also a Lidl, Asda, pubs, galleries, restaurants and take-away’s. Marks and Spencer, Boots, Next and Costa Coffee are also close by at the West Cornwall Retail Park.
There is golf at the West Cornwall Golf Club (you can see the course from the chalet!), and a choice of Pitch and Putt Courses and Driving Ranges, Bike trails and also Go-Karting all found locally.
Slightly further afield is St Ives with its range of restaurants, shops and galleries including, The Tate – the Park and Ride service from Lelant Saltings is excellent and features one of the most beautiful scenic train journeys in England along the estuary and around the western perimeter of the bay (as described by Sir John Betjeman)!
You can also easily visit Penzance, St Michael’s Mount, Newlyn, Mousehole, Falmouth, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, Land’s End, Levant and Geevor Mines, Porthcurno (The Minack Theatre), the Lizard Peninsula and the Eden Project.
West Cornwall is full of art, activities, history, legend, mystery, and choice, you can venture inland to explore the rugged granite strewn moorland, walk the cliffs and dunes, enjoy the beach, sand, sea and rock pools or immerse yourself in the range of local art on offer.
Or there is chilling and watching the sun go down!